My background is not particularly exciting, but nonetheless I believe I am sufficiently qualified to unravel some of the mystique of the world of finance to help any reader to manage their money more effectively. To fill you in a little more, I am married and have three daughters, which in itself has been a money challenge. Academically I have a financial degree in economics, finance and mathematics. My life in the corporate world included being a stock broker and member of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, an investment analyst, chief investment officer, chief executive of an investment management company and currently a board member of a number of pension funds. Whilst not providing all the answers to the mysteries of the world of money this does give me an insight that I will hopefully be able to pass on to you the reader.
It has been said that the world of money is a jungle and in many ways the comparison is accurate. A jungle, like business, can be dark and forbidding, with pitfalls, dangers and unexpected risks looming at every step. However given the right information and some simple rules it becomes easy to survive, and in fact, a place of excitement and intrigue.
This is not a get rich adventure but rather will develop into a step by step process to assist you the reader into understanding the world of finance and money in order that you may use the tools and information to manage your money affairs better. If you have any money to save or invest you are indeed fortunate and hopefully by following some of the guidelines I will offer you will be able to make the money grow and become meaningful. If you are not able to invest at this stage, by following some of the advice I offer, you will soon be in the wonderful position of making investment decisions.
If you have any specific questions please leave a comment or email me via Inspired Wife and I will address them in future posts. I look forward to receiving them.


No comments:
Post a Comment