I have great news! I am sure I am not the only one who is completely obsessed with Country Road and Trenery clothes, I love the silk, the colours, the knits, the boots, the leather, the bags, the scarves, the stockings, the snoods, the pumps... in other words I love everything! Now for us Joburg'ers there is even more to love: COUNTRY ROAD HOME which opened today within the new stand alone Country Road and Trenery store in Hyde Park shopping centre.
The home store is exactly what you would expect, in a good way. The colours, the classics(or like the creative director likes to say timeless) styles and beautiful fabrics. Interesting textiles are carried through perfectly into the home wear. You name it, they have it: from basic cups and bowls in bright colours, to ultra soft throws and blankets (are just what you need for snuggling, especially in this weather), studded cushions, modern frames, salad serves, vases, bed covers and more.
WARNING: Do not enter unless you willing to give into temptation.
Trenery and Country Road stand alone stores are now in both Hyde Park shopping center in Gauteng and the V&A Waterfront in the Cape.



No comments:
Post a Comment